“The right bag, the right size, and the right weight.” – all three of these things are important to take into account when looking for FIBC bags. The wrong one can make your business trips extremely inconvenient and cause a lot of wasted time. In this article, we’ll go over some simple points to help you find the perfect bags for your needs.
What is an FIBC Bags?
An FIBC bag, also known as a bulk bag, is a large container used for storing and transporting dry, flowable products such as sand, fertilizers, and chemicals. They are typically made from woven polypropylene or polyethylene and range in size from about 35 to 80 inches in circumference and up to 4 feet tall. FIBC bags have a variety of uses, including construction sites, agricultural applications, and manufacturing facilities.
Types of Fibc Bags
There are three primary types of fibc bags:
- Type A – These bags have a circular body with no bottom gusset. They are typically used for storing dry goods such as flour, sugar, and coffee beans.
- Type B – These bags have a rectangular body with a bottom gusset. They are often used for storing larger items such as bedding, clothing, and towels.
- Type C – These bags have a tubular body with a bottom gusset. They are typically used for storing liquids such as oil, water, and chemicals.
How to Pick the right FIBC bags for your business
When it comes to FIBC bags, there are a lot of different factors that you need to take into account in order to make sure that you’re choosing the right ones for your business. Here are a few things that you should keep in mind when you’re making your decision:
- The type of product you’ll be storing in the bags.
- The size and weight of the products.
- The environment in which the bags will be stored (i.e. indoors or outdoors).
- The duration of time that the products will be stored in the bags.
- Your budget for FIBC bags.
Once you’ve considered all of these factors, you should have a good idea of what type of FIBC bag will be best for your business needs. If you’re still not sure, don’t hesitate to ask for help from a professional supplier – they’ll be able to point you in the right direction and help you make the best choice for your business.
We hope that this guide has helped you understand the different types of FIBC bags available and how to choose the best one for your business. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you further. Thank you for reading!